Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wow finally the pain can start


well i got my braces to day and it was not painful really i got in light yellow i wanted cream but they we're out any ways i really just wanted it to match with my teeth really so i think it looks kinda good anyway let me explain how it was it took just about 1 hour to get every thing in i got my spacers in first then she put in my brackets on the front teeth and up to were the bands have to go in next 2 weeks it was generally painless but it is a bit discomforting because all kind of stuff is placed into your mouth i got this thing i had to bite down on in and this other thing to spread my lips apart during that time thoses lips got very very dry so when you're going for your make sure to put on lip bam cause it might crack when your done well i'll upload sum, pic for you to see i got my bag with was and a portable unmountable toothbrush my floss threaders and a timmer i cant brush for less than 3 minutes lol




No comments:

Post a Comment