Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1 day till movement

ok i really have to clear some things up i haven't really gotten my '' quote on quote'' braces as yet actually i got the brackets on the front teeth the incisors and my second pre molars on the top but i haven't gotten any band on my molars and the bands is really used to anchor the braces so they actually put on a temporary wire on so no mevement is really there well at least i fine so but it still hurt and o couldnt of eaten any ting the first day and all now even though it is a temporary wire i can't bite into anything i bought a goddie you know the litte kiss cake thing and boy i tried to bite that one it was the worst my teeth really started to hurt me that day huh oh and i remeber the day of sin saturday well not really saturday but saturday night i chew gum that night eat a entire pack of burbon bistcuit and you know the custard thing then when i got home i sat and watch a movie with my mum and i eat some pop corn the 3rd thing on the list of things i cannot eat lol it was kinda funny because all those stuff really hurt me to eat but it taste sooo good and whats a movie wqith out popcorn huh usually i really dont eat anything hard at all and that's not really my choice its my mum's she actually controls my diet since i had put this thing on actually and that help alot cause i really don't want to loose any weight on the braces journey cause really i dont have that much size anyway what i'll be a match stick when i'm done i dont think so and it is really painless to think about it my braces really only hurt me on mournigsd when i now wake up maybe because i sleep on my tummy and alot of presure is on my mouth or face generally when i sleep so is when i wake up i have most of my braces pain ... my spacers really haven;t hurt me at all cause reading up on blogs and archwire and stuff i taught that my spacers would of been really annoying but to thing of it i really didn't feel my spcers for this entire two weels only when i was getting my braces on and i had to bite down on the rubber thing that suckup spit to ypur teeth dry when the braces is being places except for that time my spacers was more like visual annoyance than a physical one so i'm getting the bands on tommorow and maybe i might finally see some movement



No comments:

Post a Comment