Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my big teeth

so i went to get my molar bands placed in that was a very uncomfortable experience cause 3 molar bands fitted in just fine but my 1st molar on the to right hand side was very painful the band just didn't wanted to go in i remember the assistant saying this teeth just wanted to be difficult i was afraid that i needed to go back in spacers for another week cause it hadn't have enough space but there was it just that when my doc came he was like ''boy what big teeth you have'' lol thats the same thing most of my dentist tells me he tried the 33... i don't know what that was really but the 33 molar band and it still was not big enough so i had to get one custom made for me .. wow i'm special . the assistant was abit rough though cause she dented like 4 band before trying to fit them in and that hurt me abit but i got them in and i got my proper archwire in also i could feel the pressure he minute she start to put on my ligs but it was not unbearable cause i went and took a panadol and that was it for pain but i think that was a bad thing cause i have a feeling my teeth are just not moving now cause i'm so angry an entire month i need to have this one and no visible movement arg i think i'm watching it to much cause my bro and his gf both told me that they see a difference but i just dont see any. so i got the light blue it looks kinda good but i drank sum red wine i i think that discolored it almost instantly and i still have 2 weeks with this color so i'm really afraid of opening my mouth to make ppl see that .my molars are feeling really sore maybe because they are the only ones that are moving trying to fill all those big gaps that i now have in my mouth and i try to keep them especially clean but it like a whole tone of food just like to be there all the time i need to have my Christmas tree brush on me picking at them its kinda amazing the stuff that comes out my braces when brushing after a meal it's like did i eat that really??? huh . i really want to cut 6 months of my treatment so i want my teethes as clean as possible all the time so my teeth can move freely and perfectly i just dont understand how anyone with braces could withstand the need to keep their mouth clean seriously i just need to feel the freshness in my breath so i'm always brushing them so now is just for me to wait and see what next in my treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment